Why Choose Sears Methodist
Simple. We focus on you - Your care. Your spirit. Your life.
There are many wonderful luxury retirement communities all over the country. The process of researching and choosing only one may seem overwhelming. At Sears Methodist, we hope to make the process of choosing a retirement community as effortless as possible for you by sharing our mission and vision, answering questions, and providing all the information you need to make your decision.
The mission of Sears Methodist Retirement System, Inc. is to provide leadership in response to the needs of our aging population. We believe we have the responsibility for studying, analyzing, planning, developing, and implementing quality services to the aging where appropriate needs are found for health care and residential living arrangements in a Christian environment.
We value the whole person with Christian compassion and love. We value human life through integrity, honesty, and trust. We are committed to diversity and inclusiveness with respect to all persons. We strive for professionalism through reliability, dependability, and sound judgment. We value excellence of our staff and quality of care
As stewards of our ministry to seniors, we pledge to:
- Seek to honor God above all else.
- Put residents first and all others before self.
- Conduct ourselves with honesty, integrity, and compassion.
- Preserve the dignity of our residents and staff.
- Strive for excellence in everything we do.
- Develop and maintain the corporate and personal competencies necessary to fulfill our mission.
- Be good stewards of our resources.
- Meet and exceed all applicable codes and regulations.